Monday, May 21, 2007

Letter received May 21, 2007

I wanted to express my thanks for and satisfaction with the excellent service that I have received through two of your employees, Anthony E. and Evita V.

To be specific: one year ago I called Starving Students to arrange a move from Eureka, California to Anacortes, Washington. I chose Starving Students because of my satisfaction with the first move by your company five years ago. Anthony E. answered the phone and I began initial arrangements to move based on a potential sale of my property. However, the offer fell through, but I kept Anthony’s phone number/extension because I was so impressed with his professional, kind and thorough approach. When we received an offer one year later, I called Anthony, and once again I was extremely impressed with his service.

Since I had no concept of the size of trucks you use relative to our narrow road, I discovered a couple of weeks after I signed a contract that I would need a shuttle. Now I became nervous because we were coming closer to the date. I called Anthony, and, as usual he assured me that it would be no problem, and put me in touch with Evita V. In a reassuring and courteous manner, she explained the shuttle process and worked out costs, places to transfer our items from the small truck to the large truck, and other details associated with this more complex move.

As a retired director of public relations for a large company, I have become extremely sensitive over the years to the way that customers are treated. As you well know, it makes a huge positive difference in overall satisfaction. In my view, Anthony E. and Evita V. set a very high standard in this regard. Also, I congratulate you for choosing such high quality employees.

I thank you again for this excellent service that I have received and I look forward to the completion of this move with the same level of service and satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Bob D.