Thursday, May 31, 2007

Voicemail on May 31, 2007

Hi my name is Linda D., I just had two of your Starving Students movers move me today at 5/31...today is Thursday. I have seriously moved 10 times in the past 12 years and I’ve never had such efficient movers and I’ve actually used your service before. These guys were just on fire. Moving stuff around exactly the way I wanted everything moved. Stacked everything perfectly. I had two stops to make. They were so so quick...I was running on a budget and they knew it and they got everything done. And they were super, they were funny. Things weren’t going quite smoothly for me, I don’t know...they were just making it a really good experience. I’m not really one to call to complain or to praise any services but I felt this one was warranted definitely this time. I can’t remember the two guys names but if want to give me a call back I just want to make sure it has been noted that they did an exceptional job for me. Thanks bye.