Monday, November 26, 2007

Letter dated November 26, 2007

In September, I was in need of assistance with the return move to my condo after being displaced for over a year while extensive water damage was being repaired. After checking rates and services with numerous companies, I selected Starving Students moving company. I had never used professional movers – always relying on friends and family for help – and I must admit that I was somewhat leery, having heard “horror stories” from various sources. As the date approached, my anxiety grew.

Moving day arrived and the moment I met Mr. Ricky and Mr. Mark, I realized I was in good hands. Right on time, they quickly completed the paperwork and tracked me through the process. Then, Ricky and Mark got to work without even a second glance at the mountain of boxes (47) I had stacked in the living room. They handled my belongings as if they were their own, carefully wrapping furniture and bedding and arranging items in the truck so that everything reached our destination in the same condition as it left – not even a box was dented! During the entire move, they never stopped to take a break, working right through lunch and remained professional and courteous from start to finish. I hope you are fortunate enough to have many employees like these two – they certainly represent your company well!

I also wanted to mention Peter who I initially spoke with and the gentleman (I believe his name was Carlos but I am not certain) who called me to confirm arrangements prior to moving day. The quality of customer service provided by these individuals was instrumental in my decision to choose starving students for my move.

I regret the delay in forwarding this letter – unexpected events in October caused an extreme disruption in my day to day schedule and I am just now at the point of excavating the mound of paperwork on my desk. Please know the sentiments expressed are no less for the time it took to convey them, and once again, let me say what a pleasure it was to deal with Mr. Ricky and Mr. Mark. Happy Holidays and best wishes for a prosperous 2008!

Sincerely,
Deborah B.