Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Voicemail left on October 3, 2007

Hi Shauna, this is Pam R., I'm in Discovery Bay. David and DeAndre and Ricardo from the Starving Students East Bay branch they just moved me. I just wanted to say how wonderful these three boys are. And what a big help, how professional, and they were just, out of all the moves I've ever had, these kids were the best. I will definitely refer Starving Students moving company. I was really impressed. This was just surprise for my husband, we've been working so hard. You don't even know how grateful we are to these three guys. I just want to give high compliments. And I mean I can't say enough. I just thank you so much. You guys are the very very best and I'm not just saying that. You guys have a wonderful day and thank you again.