Friday, December 7, 2007

Letter dated December 7, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Recently the company I work for, had a fairly sizeable move of items from our office to a storage facility. On the morning of December 5th, Larry, Adrian, and Asia, showed up on time and ready to work. They helped moved hundreds of metal desk pieces and desk tops for four straight hours. I was quite impressed with their professionalism, their work ethic and their friendliness. I rarely, if ever, take the time to sit down and write a letter commending people’s work, but in this case it seemed appropriate considering the fantastic work they did.

If and when I am in need of using a moving service again, I will be calling starving students moving company, and I will be requesting that they send Larry, Adrian and Asia. They are a true asset to your company and I thank them for their efforts on our behalf.

Kindly,
Ted W.
Office Manager