Wednesday, February 27, 2008

E-mail sent February 27, 2008

Hello Mac

As per our telephone conversation, I thought I'd give you some feedback on our experience with Starving Students who we engaged to move our personal belongings from Fremont to Pasadena. Overall, both my husband and I are happy with the service as it made our relocation experience that much easier. We were provided with all the relevant information upfront, clarified there'd be no extra/hidden charges. In fact, it was very helpful to talk to you after the move, as you found out that there was an over-charge and very promptly organised to have it rectified - so the initial quote and the final figure match. The truck drivers - Robert and Victor did a great job. They were very helpful, placed the items, boxes and book-shelves exactly where I'd indicated and re-assembled the bed before they left.

Thank you Mac for the prompt response and following through with my queries - from responding to my initial query to completing the move.
I will most certainly consider Starving Students Moving Company for any future relocations and have no hesitations in recommending the services to other users.

My best wishes to you and your organisation Sam