Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Email dated March 20, 2008

To the staff at Starving Students:

I am writing to let you know what an EXCEPTIONAL job was done by three guys on your crew, Will, Jesse, and Rodick (sorry, not sure of the spelling). Seriously, they were FAST, professional, courteous, and handled our "stuff" with care. We have never used a moving service before, so I was a little (no, a lot) nervous, to use anyone. I will definitely use Starving Students Movers (and hopefully the same crew), for our next move. I had a friend over helping me, and she was also very impressed with their performance and has also said she will be using Starving Students when they move. I hope through our "word of mouth" you will continue to get even more business. (My circle of friends seems to move around a lot.) Thank you SO much!