Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Customer Feedback dated June 11, 2008

Hi guys, Once again, I'm singing your praises to anyone who will listen. Two of my friends have already used Starving Students for their moves in the past month, due to my recommendation. You're really the best! (By the way, you do know that your company has been immortalized in a Simpsons episode, don't you?) The two gentlemen who helped me move, Manuel and Roberto(?), were very polite, fast and efficient. We had everything moved out of my old place and into my new place in under 2 1/2 hours. I was also amazed at how one of them picked up my sort-of emptied waterbed mattress, slung it over one shoulder, and walked it out to the truck like it was nothing. That was at least 75 lbs. Wow. Again, thanks for everything. I hope I don't have to move again for a long time, but if I do, I know who to call! Angela M.