Monday, December 13, 2010

Starving Students Moving Company Reviews

I was so impressed with the movers. They were always friendly and hard-working, even after a LONG day of moving. I would recommend Starving Students in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!
-Tricia T. in Ventura
Tuesday, December 7, 2010



They were sensational!
-Helen H. in Santa Monica
Tuesday, December 7, 2010



Movers were very personable and willing to answer my questions. If I was concerned about a certain box they even tried to make sure it was on the truck and locate it if within reason. I was very happy with the service.
-James J. in Pheonix
Friday, December 3, 2010



I'm mildly disabled and was concerned how I was going to handle the move. While I'm 95% self sufficient, I do need the extra help on occasion (and believe me when I say I hate asking for it!). I tried to have everything done when the guys came. Honestly, I think I made it to easy! LOL From the very beginning (from the time I set up the move until I was in my new apartment), I felt Starving Students and the movers went far & beyond the call of duty to handle my every need and concern. The guys [Rudy & Kevin] even took the time to help rearrange the bedroom furniture to best suit the room because there was no way I could have done it myself. I was very, very pleased (and grateful) for going with Starving Students!
-Sarah W. in San Francisco
Thursday, December 2, 2010



Both movers were very friendly and quite helpful. They had a hard move since we had 2 sets of stairs to move furniture. They were respectful of the furniture and took care to wrap carefully needed items. By the end of the move, we felt like "family" I would recommend Eric and his co worker to anyone who needs a move.
-Dorothy R in Martinez
Wednesday, December 1, 2010



I loved Benjamin's positive attitude -- not easy to move about 40 boxes of books into a 2-story apartment! Both movers were very careful and helpful. I would certainly choose your company again -- but I HOPE I won't be moving soon! :-)
-Mary C. in Salt Lake City
Wednesday, December 1, 2010



[Movers] Sal and Tony! they were so wonderful. Everyone was very careful, even the Grandfather Clock was moved carefully. There was not a scratch on anything. They did a great job and I would use them again!
-Susy U. in Pasadena
Tuesday, November 30, 2010



The two guys that packed our truck were excellent! Thank you so much for making our moving experience a little less stressful!
-Daniel G. in Fort Worth
Monday, November 29, 2010



I was totally amazed with the integrity of the two movers. One of our items was left in the truck, mixed among their moving supplies. I thought about calling the company to ask if they had located my item, but figured it would have been discarded. A few days later, the movers brought my item to my house on their own accord. The average person would have thrown it away - but these guys were nice enough to bring it back. I am totally impressed. When I move again, I will definitely call Starving Students - I hope these two guys [David and Paul] still work for the company; I will definitely request their services!! Thank You!!
-Jennifer H. in Riverside
Monday, November 29, 2010