Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starving Students Moving Company Reviews

“My movers were excellent, and I’m going to recommend Starving Students to everyone!"
-Andrea S., Maryland Line, MD
Thursday, December 30, 2010



“I am writing in regards to a recent move we made using Starving Students. I like to use family owned businesses, and do believe this company was founded originally by two young entrepreneurial individuals. When I receive extremely good service, I like to report it so that they can recognize the individuals responsible for a good review; instead of only receiving news from a customer with complaints.

Our move from Arcadia to Rancho Cucamonga on Sunday, Dec. 10th went off without incident. The two movers, young Sam and older Mario, proved to be very considerate, efficient and hard working. Sam was even running at some points just to get the job done in an expedient manner. Sam also took responsibility and the utmost care in moving our TWO grandfather clocks that were our prized possessions.

We greatly thank Sam and Mario and would recommend Starving Students to anyone considering a move."
-Elaine & Michael C., Rancho Cucamonga
Wednesday, December 29, 2010