Monday, March 19, 2007

E-mail sent March 19, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently had a move from Orange, California to West Covina, Ca. My movers were Terry and Jose. I just wanted to take a moment and let you guys know how wonderful your team was. They were right on time, they took extra care of my belongings, and all at the same time they were moving very efficiently. The move was a cost efficient and excellent choose for me to make. In the past I have had some horrible moves and I have been taken advantage of, Starving Students moving company has restored my faith in an honest moving company. I will never move again that I don't use your service, and I have already recommended you to several of my friends that have upcoming moves. My words exactly..."you would be crazy not to let Starving Students movers do the work." Thank you so much for the wonderful experience.

Sincerely,
Linda M.