Thursday, March 29, 2007

E-mail sent March 29, 2007

Hi Megan,

I got your contact information from Patrick in the Los Angeles office. I told him I wanted to compliment one of your employees, and I wanted the employee's manager to know what a great job he did. I understand you are in the marketing department, so I hope you can forward this to Human Resources department, because my comments are not for marketing purposes!

I moved on March 1 and my shipment was delivered on March 6. Three gentlemen unloaded my shipment, one of whom stood out above the others. His name is Lorenzo, and he is a small man. But he made up for his size in his extra effort and effectiveness and hard work. He also had a great "can-do" attitude. I admired his work.

Many thanks to you and to him. If you have any questions feel free to reach me at this e-mail.

Thank you,
Rahdi T.

I want to extend my compliments to Lorenzo! I hope his manager rewards him.