Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Voicemail left on October 16, 2007

Yes, hello this call is for Megan, my name is Dolores F. Two men from your Starving Students moving company moved me from Riverside to Oceanside on Sunday the 14th. I just had to call you and to let you know their names are Marlon and Eric. They did an excellent job moving me. They were polite, they were friendly, they were fast. They were very careful with my things. I just can't praise them enough. I believe they went above and beyond the call of duty. If anybody in my family or if I hear of anyone that needs to move, I would definitely call your company again and request those two men. I understand there's a newsletter that goes out and I think they deserve recognition. If you have any questions for me, please call me back. You can ask for me or my daughter Lynn. And again thank you again, Starving Students moving company was wonderful and I praise you for that. Thank you Megan. Bye-Bye.