Thursday, October 18, 2007

Voicemail left on October 18, 2007

Hi Megan this is Dr. Donna H. I'm calling from Wilmington, DE where I had my office moved today by Starving Students movers. Don C., Leon M., and Carl S., worked with me on moving my office and I wanted to let you know they were absolutely superb. Leon M. and Carl S. were the ones who moved my office, they took wonderful care of everything. They could not have done a better job. They handled everything beautifully. They moved it around and got everything in perfect shape for my office. They were there right on time. Gave me a call ahead of time. Did a perfect job. Don C. was excellent. He gave me a call ahead of time, made everything work well, we got directions and everything fine. I had a concern with an issue and he immediately took care of it, was extremely personable and very very good to work with. So I wanted you all to know this. I have a number of other professional friends who need to move, and as a doctor I work a lot with people and will recommend Starving Students Moving Company to all my friends and clients. Thank you very much and I appreciate the good work here. And again this is Wilmington, DE. Thanks again.