Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Voicemail left on December 19, 2007

Hi my name is Cheryl G. I’m calling on a move that we had done on the end of October. And the reference number for that move… I was calling because I came across the Starving Students phone number and everything for the move, and I had meant to call before but I wanted to compliment the location, I think they came out of Tacoma, Washington, it was in Federal Way, Washington, it was a local move. But I moved 30 times in the last 30 years at least. Just due to different jobs, different reasons and but it was the best move I’ve ever had. It was efficient. The guys were friendly, careful, like I said very efficient, and did a great job. Went the extra mile. Loaded a couple extra things in their car even. And that was really great. So I just wanted to compliment them on that. Thank you so much Oh! My number if you need to reach me…and it is 7:20 on Thursday a.m. Thank you. Bye.