Thursday, December 20, 2007

Voicemail left on December 20, 2007

Oh hi my name is Jackie P. and I am in Arlington, VA, I just had a move with your Starving Students guys. I asked the operator who to put me though to and so they put me through to you. I’ve gottta say these guys are great. They’re the third or fourth company I’ve been with trying to do this little simple move and all the other paid ones, including Beacon which has a great reputation, they broke things, they showed up late, they were kinda, you know, funny. And it’s cost me a lot.

These guys showed up early. Kept checking on me. Kept making sure I was okay. They got over here. They even hooked up my TV and got a cable all set. They were just great! They were polite, did everything nicely. Now that I’ve seen what the other companies are like, I thought, they deserve someone to compliment them because it’s not normal, what’s normal is that the other guys are awful.

The three guys names, I’m going to tell you, is Marshall, and then there was Voderick and the other one was Christian. Christian, Marshall and Voderick. They were great! Jackie P., and that’s what I’m telling you. Okay Merry Christmas.